The baseball season is underway with the first games of Spring Training and yet there is still plenty of talk going on about the Houston Astros and their cheating scandal. For those that do not know, the Houston Astros were caught stealing signs electronically from the 2017 and part of the 2…
We’re all familiar with the saying: “too good to be true.” I am an especially cynical person, so I am intimately familiar with the concept of skepticism. However, I recently had something of a lapse of judgment while applying for summer internships.
Do you remember when we were young students, at the start of our time here at Westminster, bright eyed and bushy tailed? Wait, no, that’s a description of the squirrels that run around campus. We were g, at the start of our time here, keeping our noses out of trouble, eyes on the book, and e…
We all know Gene Nicholson was the most successful Titan ever in the athletic arena with countless National Championships and All Americans in numerous sports, but the Titan of a man he was off the field as a human being, teacher, counselor, mentor, role model and family man is even greater.…
My first steps back on campus after Winter Break came with tentative footing. What would have ordinarily been firm trods across the quad, were instead slow and shallow, as though the school might crumble with each echoing footstep.
In January, the Baseball Writers' Association of America (BBWAA) elected two new members to the Hall of Fame: Larry Walker, and THE Derek Jeter. I emphasize "THE" before Derek Jeter because of his glorified status as one of the greatest shortstops to ever play the game. I'll later explain ho…
Imagine sitting at your first big-kid desk. It’s preschool, and your mom just pushed your blue plastic chair closer to the table you’re sitting at before stooping down to kiss your cheek and retreating through the door. Crayons are scattered across the table. Across from you, a kid you’ve ne…
During this past summer, my brother Nigel Chatman and I took it amongst ourselves to come into our upcoming seasons in the best physical and mental shape that we could absolutely be in. We were waking up at 5:00 in the morning to work out, working out during the day, and even worked out as l…
As first year students, every hour of Inquiry 111 ingrains into us that part of a liberal arts education is discussion. As first year students, we internalize and demonstrate this notion. Looking back upon not only my own Inquiry experience, but every course first-year core class I took, eve…
To the members of the Class of 2023 and your families, I would like to congratulate you on choosing to become a Titan. I promise that you have made the right decision. And to all the parents out there, you are raising your kids right. Good job.
Live Titan Radio Stream
- Watch Out, Cancer Cells: the Research is Coming!
- Westminster women win second-straight PAC indoor track and field title
- Pennsylvania lawmakers want to shield reasons for expenses
- That’s Outrageous: The Astros Atrocity
- Titans Eye Postseason Hopes, Picked 7th in Preseason Poll
- Men’s Tennis Ready to Swing in Spring Season
- VIDEO! Titans Defeat Waynesburg, Advance to PAC Women's Basketball Semifinals
- School of Communication Sees Major Changes
- Power crews and scientists protecting Osprey near Pymatuning State Park
- College student injured in fall from cliff at McConnells Mill State Park
- Third-seed Titans will host PAC Championship men's basketball action
- Art Honors Student Presents "Horses from Legend, Folklore, and Mythology" Exhibit
- Newman discloses head injury...Capitals snap skid, leapfrog Pittsburgh into first place...Indiana beats Penn State
- Westminster students earn state honors in forensic championship
- Former Steelers, Westminster assistant football coach Dan Radakovich dies at 84
- Indoor Track and Field: Parker Breaks Multiple School-Records at Kent State Tune-Up
- Saint Vincent women net top seed & Westminster at #3 heading into PAC Championship Tournament
- Westminster alumnus behind ESPN's big 'Miracle on Ice 40th Anniversary' coverage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.