Student Government Association
March 17, 2021
I. Prayer by Owen Meilander
II. Roll Call and Announcements
III. Approval of Minutes
• Motion to approve last week’s minutes by Yiannoula Katsadas, seconded by Montana Ferita.
IV. Executive Officers Reports
President – Noah Pollio
o Meeting with President Richardson
o Applications for members of Board of Trustees
o Survey on Racial Campus Climate
Vice President – Allison Sherman
o Survey for VolleyRock
Tentatively in September
Secretary – Jess Reabe
o 29 senators in attendance tonight
Treasurer – Mitchel Henderson
o No new expenses
o Newly approved clubs are eligible for allocations
o Missing club officers
o Audits begin 3/29
V. Open Forum
VI. Committee Reports
Diversity – Journey Washington
o No report
Academics- Emma Neel
o Academic concerns
Coffee makers in library
• Alternative grading discussion, incomplete grading guidelines
Community Engagement – Olivia Jacobson
o Service event
o Meeting on sustainability
Student Concerns – Logan Minch
o Student concerns
Skateboarding on campus
Bees are back
o FAC meeting next Tuesday at 12:45 in Witherspoon Lakeview
VII. Old Business
VIII. New Business
• Motion by Garrett Garlock to discuss the bridge in the bio trails, seconded by Christian Keegan.
• Motion by Andrius Burnelis to close discussion, seconded by Owen Meilander.
IX. Open Floor
• Phi Mu is selling raffle tickets for backets that goes towards their philanthropy, see a sister for a ticket.
• ZTA is having a Home Run Derby on 3/28, $5 for time at bat, and $15 for a shirt and time at bat, see a sister for a ticket.
• Theta Chi is having “Theta Chi, Date a Guy” that goes towards their philanthropy, see a brother to get a raffle ticket and is announced on 3/26 at their water balloon fundraiser.
• Black Lives Matter March is this Sunday, 3/21 at 2PM at the Amphitheater.
• Motion to adjourn by Lauren Lindemuth seconded by Dylan John.