SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Two Republicans trying to oust California Gov. Gavin Newsom in the upcoming recall election are trying to impress voters. John Cox lost badly to Newsom in 2018 and has spent $5 million to launch a statewide television ad that starts airing Tuesday. He also plans to campaign alongside a 1,000-pound Kodiak bear while trying to portray himself as a “beast" who can shake up Sacramento and Newsom as a “beauty" who has failed. Jenner released a video with her speaking about her candidacy for the first time that shows clips from her Olympic 1976 run. She says she wants to bring back the “gold" to the Golden State.
Live Titan Radio Stream
- Fewer PA renters asking for pandemic relief
- Pennsylvania easing pandemic restrictions
- Parnell announces candidacy for Pennsylvania Senate seat
- VIDEO & MORE! Bee Colony Project Launches Westminster's Hive Mind Experience
- Pennsylvania: 750k kids expected to become eligible for shot
- Q&A with President Richardson: Hoyt renovations completed & vaccine update
- VIDEO! THE167th WC Commencement! Celebrate the class of 2021
- OPINION: Grappling with gender inequality in the finance department
- Dementia wards in Pennsylvania hard-hit during the pandemic
- Maryland governor pardoning 34 victims of racial lynching
- Denver officer shot in the leg; police search for shooter
- Fallen tree traps man in portable toilet in Pennsylvania park
- Moraine State Park's warbler walk, stargazing & reptile programs
- Texas man accused of driving into group, killing his mom
- Lloyd Price, singer and early rock influence, dies at 88
- Times Square gun victim: I screamed 'I don't want to die'
- Report details police wounding of suspect in mass shooting
- Softball: Westminster’s Historic Season Ends at PAC Tournament
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.