WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A coronavirus action plan from President-elect Joe Biden centers on a mass vaccination campaign and closer coordination among all levels of government. The Biden plan comes as a divided nation remains caught in the grip of the pandemic’s most dangerous wave yet. So far, more than 380,000 Americans have died. Biden hopes his multidimensional strategy will put the country on the path to recovery by the end of his administration’s first 100 days. As part of the plan to be unveiled in a speech Thursday evening, Biden will ask Americans to recommit to wearing masks, practicing social distancing, and avoiding indoor gatherings.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Live Titan Radio Stream
- Titans now have a schedule for swimming and diving season
- Some Pennsylvania Guard will be in Washington until March
- VIDEO! Siroki says first-year players may see action in the season opener
- Titan Radio Crew Prepares for Westminster Basketball Coverage
- PODCAST! WC course explores chemistry in your kitchen
- Capstone student shares journey of loss and grief in microdocumentary "Never Walk Alone"
- LISTEN! Aromanticism-Who Needs Romance?
- Westminster earns three CASE Accolades Awards
- Most Pennsylvania GOP backed Trump to the end, and still do
- Winter Weather Advisory, 6 PM Monday-10 AM Tuesday
- Legislator mocks trans Biden nominee on Facebook, apologizes
- Democratic lawmaker slams Pennsylvania over vaccine rollout
- Lawsuit: NRA's rhetoric spurred deadly synagogue shooting
- Men’s Basketball: Franciscan Game Moved to Wed., Jan. 27
- Pennsylvania Virus Case Increases Near 31,100
- Settlement in racial bias case includes sheriff's apology
- Haase leads Mercer over VMI 83-80
- Lawmakers speed bill to limit a governor’s disaster powers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.