OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — LeBron James scored 26 points and the Los Angeles Lakers routed the Oklahoma City Thunder 128-99 on Wednesday night for their franchise-record seventh straight road victory to start the season. Montrezl Harrell added 21 points, and Anthony Davis had 18 points and seven rebounds. The defending champion Lakers have won four straight to improve to an NBA-best 10-3. They surpassed the 1985-86 squad with the 7-0 road start. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored 17 points to lead Oklahoma City.
Live Titan Radio Stream
- Titans now have a schedule for swimming and diving season
- Some Pennsylvania Guard will be in Washington until March
- VIDEO! Siroki says first-year players may see action in the season opener
- Titan Radio Crew Prepares for Westminster Basketball Coverage
- PODCAST! WC course explores chemistry in your kitchen
- Capstone student shares journey of loss and grief in microdocumentary "Never Walk Alone"
- LISTEN! Aromanticism-Who Needs Romance?
- Westminster earns three CASE Accolades Awards
- Most Pennsylvania GOP backed Trump to the end, and still do
- Winter Weather Advisory, 6 PM Monday-10 AM Tuesday
- Legislator mocks trans Biden nominee on Facebook, apologizes
- Democratic lawmaker slams Pennsylvania over vaccine rollout
- Lawsuit: NRA's rhetoric spurred deadly synagogue shooting
- Men’s Basketball: Franciscan Game Moved to Wed., Jan. 27
- Pennsylvania Virus Case Increases Near 31,100
- Settlement in racial bias case includes sheriff's apology
- Haase leads Mercer over VMI 83-80
- Lawmakers speed bill to limit a governor’s disaster powers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.