LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kawhi Leonard scored 28 points, Paul George added 27 and the Los Angeles Clippers defeated the short-handed New Orleans Pelicans 111-106. The Pelicans were missing starters Zion Williamson, Lonzo Ball and Eric Bledsoe. Together, they account for 46.1 points and 15.6 rebounds per game. Coach Stan Van Gundy said Williamson was ruled out because of inconclusive test results. Nickeil Alexander-Walker led the Pelicans with 37 points and eight rebounds, both career highs in his first start of the season.
Live Titan Radio Stream
- Titans now have a schedule for swimming and diving season
- Some Pennsylvania Guard will be in Washington until March
- VIDEO! Siroki says first-year players may see action in the season opener
- Titan Radio Crew Prepares for Westminster Basketball Coverage
- PODCAST! WC course explores chemistry in your kitchen
- Capstone student shares journey of loss and grief in microdocumentary "Never Walk Alone"
- LISTEN! Aromanticism-Who Needs Romance?
- Westminster earns three CASE Accolades Awards
- Most Pennsylvania GOP backed Trump to the end, and still do
- Winter Weather Advisory, 6 PM Monday-10 AM Tuesday
- Legislator mocks trans Biden nominee on Facebook, apologizes
- Democratic lawmaker slams Pennsylvania over vaccine rollout
- Lawsuit: NRA's rhetoric spurred deadly synagogue shooting
- Men’s Basketball: Franciscan Game Moved to Wed., Jan. 27
- Pennsylvania Virus Case Increases Near 31,100
- Settlement in racial bias case includes sheriff's apology
- Haase leads Mercer over VMI 83-80
- Lawmakers speed bill to limit a governor’s disaster powers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.