DENVER (AP) — Oskar Sundqvist scored twice, Jordan Binnington stopped 26 shots and the St. Louis Blues beat the Colorado Avalanche 4-1 in the season opener for both teams. Jordan Kyrou also had a goal after being recalled from the taxi squad, and new addition Kyle Clifford added another as the Blues scored four unanswered. Andre Burakovsky scored early for the Avalanche. Colorado's streak of season-opening wins was halted at four.
Live Titan Radio Stream
- Titans now have a schedule for swimming and diving season
- Some Pennsylvania Guard will be in Washington until March
- VIDEO! Siroki says first-year players may see action in the season opener
- Titan Radio Crew Prepares for Westminster Basketball Coverage
- PODCAST! WC course explores chemistry in your kitchen
- Capstone student shares journey of loss and grief in microdocumentary "Never Walk Alone"
- LISTEN! Aromanticism-Who Needs Romance?
- Westminster earns three CASE Accolades Awards
- Most Pennsylvania GOP backed Trump to the end, and still do
- Winter Weather Advisory, 6 PM Monday-10 AM Tuesday
- Legislator mocks trans Biden nominee on Facebook, apologizes
- Democratic lawmaker slams Pennsylvania over vaccine rollout
- Lawsuit: NRA's rhetoric spurred deadly synagogue shooting
- Men’s Basketball: Franciscan Game Moved to Wed., Jan. 27
- Pennsylvania Virus Case Increases Near 31,100
- Settlement in racial bias case includes sheriff's apology
- Haase leads Mercer over VMI 83-80
- Lawmakers speed bill to limit a governor’s disaster powers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.